How To Promote Extra Shirts! [Second Edition]
Totally Revised & Up to date Methods, Ideas And Tips To Assist You Promote T-Shirts On-line with Merch By Amazon And Print-On-Demand Websites – Even If You’ve By no means Offered A T-Shirt Earlier than!
Are you a Designer, Illustrator or Artist promoting T-Shirts on-line by way of websites like Merch By Amazon and Redbubble?
My title is Michael Essek
and for the previous Three years I’ve been designing and promoting T-Shirts on-line.
However…The On-line T-Shirt Market Is Changing into More and more Aggressive…
New designers and non-designers alike are flooding in – making it all of the extra crucial that you’ve got a bonus over the competitors.
How To Promote Extra Shirts [Second Edition] outlines the methods, ideas and mindsets – plus sensible ideas and tips – that may aid you suppose and design for long-term gross sales and recurring revenue.
It combines over 16 weeks value of my secret weekly e-newsletter content material, compiled and edited for straightforward studying and fast utility – and now absolutely revised and up to date for 2017 with 6 NEW Chapters.
What Others Are Saying
What’s Inside How To Promote T-shirts 2
- The way to establish the forms of T-Shirt Markets try to be concentrating on (and people you need to ignore) – pg. 8
- The sorts of T-Shirts you shouldbe creating to make first rate cash – lengthy into the longer term! – pg. 28
- The way to develop a technique for producing stable design concepts which are a lotextra prone to generate common gross sales – pg. 23
- Fast and easy methods to improveyour designs so that you’re the premium choice – pg. 37
- The way to stand out in crowded niches and super-hot developments (with out simply decreasing your costs)– pg. 48
- The way to use social media to seek out in style design concepts that you just gained’t discover wherever else – pg. 45
- The way to use Amazon’s search operate to deliver concepts to YOU -pg. 51
- The customarily-made errors that nearly all beginner sellers make, and the way YOU can keep away from them – pg. 55
- The way to scale up your revenue – by studying what number of gross sales it’s worthwhile to make $100/$500/$1000 a month – and extra! – pg. 11
- The place to focus your consideration as a way to discover new untapped alternatives – pg. 14
- The way to enhance gross sales on RedBubble – together with 7 high ways to make sure your designs get most consideration – pg. 18
- Generate extra Merch By Amazon gross sales by asking your self these Three easy questions – pg. 61
- The way to organise your designs and itemizing information so that you just preserve management of your revenue always (together with a FREE spreadsheet template to organise Merch By Amazon listings) – pg. 40
- BONUS Q&A chapters on Teespring and different POD websites – answering questions like: Ought to You Setup A New Account For Each New Area of interest? | How are you going to pay money for first rate designers at affordable charges? | Can you utilize a number of fulfilment companions inside your personal ecommerce retailer? | and…
- Ideas for decrease tier Merch By Amazon sellers and novices – pg. 72
- The steps you’ll be able to take at the momentto guard your self when utilizing Digital Assistants on POD websites – pg. 70
- The way to know when it’s time to open your personal on-line retailer – and when it’s value it – pg. 68
The Full Chapter Breakdown