2019 True Passive Income
Make all your marketing tools play together to make more money
Get a unified view of your customer journey, and track full ROI of your marketing. Learn to evaluate, eliminate, and integrate the tools that will drive growth for your business.
With the right set of tools, you can finally get the marketing results you’re aiming for
What’s a marketing tech stack?
Marketing tech enables you to piece together different useful tools to track the full customer journey while measuring the ROI of your marketing efforts.
Your “martech” stack might include marketing automation software, tools for analytics and data piping, a CRM, support and live chat systems, community forums, prospecting tools, and more.
It’s nearly impossible for most businesses to build the right stack from the beginning – unless you get expert help
With dozens of competing tools to choose from in each of these areas — and the teeth-gritting, time-wasting frustration of integrating multiple platforms using code or APIs —
During this 8-class course, marketing expert Dan McGaw will show you how to evaluate, eliminate, and integrate the tools that will drive growth for your business.
You will learn exactly how to:
- Choose and set up the right tools — No more throwing away your monthly marketing budget on forgotten or useless subscriptions
- Build a taxonomy guide to scale your business — Imagine the confusion you’ll sidestep by helping all your team members use the same words for the same concepts
- Integrate tools to build a holistic marketing machine — Stop exporting and importing data from one platform to the next
- Set up segment.com to put your customer data to work — Use your existing data to create a better customer experience that drives higher revenue
- Track lead and engagement scoring to identify hot leads — Instead of guessing who might be ready to sign up or buy
- Get shit done without engineering — No coding required
- Convert more customers using your tools — Set your stack up once and watch it do the heavy lifting for you
What effective marketing tech stack will enable you to do
Confidently pick the right tools for your business
There are so many tools on the market right now (7000+), it can be hard to even choose an email provider. Using Dan’s quick product evaluation matrix, you can be sure you’re committing to the right platforms.
Build an integration plan & make your tools talk to each other
Every marketing tech stack requires integration. Getting the planning right is the most critical part of creating a successful stack, which is why this course includes templates to guide you through the planning process.
Discover the keys to seamless integration
Truly reliable tool integration happens two ways. First, give your engineers a structured integration plan to head off any development delays. Second, hack together the tools you need (with zero coding skills required).
Earn a raise or promotion for upgrading your analytics & operations skills
Marketing technologists are some of the highest-paid marketers. During this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of marketing operations and how to set up your analytics tools for useful data — making you a much more valuable team member.
Improve your sales & marketing conversion rates
Once your new tool stack is up and running, you’ll be able to automate processes you’ve always done manually. You’ll run tests across multiple channels, platforms, and audiences (and your analytics alone will tell you exactly what is or isn’t working). With all of these processes operational, you’ll see conversion lifts in every area of your sales and marketing.